By law hearing protection equipment (HPE) is required in any workplace environment where the average noise exposure is over 85dB (A). Health and Safety officers, from April 2019, must also make sure that the hearing protection equipment used by employees comply with the Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Regulation (EU)2016/425.
Specialising in professional custom-made hearing protection and communication solutions since 1994, ACS has become the standard for industrial applications worldwide. All ACS ear protection for industry conform to European regulation and British certification.
The ACS PRO Series earplugs are suitable for a wide range of environments providing custom fit comfort and guaranteed levels of safe protection.
To discover your exposure time with and without hearing protection see our Safe Exposure Calculator.
There are a range of ACS PRO filters that provide different levels of attenuation to ensure the correct sound reduction is achieved in any environment. They reduce the sound to safe levels without causing muffling, so the wearer can still communicate safely, hear warnings and alarms.
ACS also offer a range of custom fit in-ear communication products to combine hearing protection with the ability to stay in touch in noisy environments.
ACS is a British based company with international reach that conform to worldwide regulations, rigorous operating procedures, quality assurance and security protocols.
- Our products are made in Great Britain utilising the latest 3D technology
- We have a range of high-fidelity attenuating filters to suit every noisy environment
- We are certified to BS EN 352-2, BS EN 352-6 and conform with Directive 89/686/EEC
- Our business is Module D certified to EU PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425
- We use soft medical grade hypo-allergenic silicone
- We have a wide range of colour options including neon
- We are a UK registered company with offices within the EU
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company
- We are a Registered Safety Supplier with BSiF
- We care passionately about safeguarding one of our most important senses
ACS provide a wide range of colours, earplug 'grips' to aid insertion and removal, neck cords and laser etching to imprint user’s name or serial numbers for easy identification.
PRO Series earplugs also offer the cost and environmental benefit of being re-usable - while one or more pairs of disposable plugs maybe discarded every day, one pair of ACS earplugs can last for years. Click on our Cost Calculator to see how much you could be saving with ACS hearing protectors.
For further information, a quotation or to discuss the requirements to protect your employees please contact us:
T: +44 (0) 1295 266 665